A quick overview of what we offer at The Pennington School
- Our beautiful campus encompasses 54 green acres for just under 500 students.
Founded in 1838, The Pennington School is an independent, coeducational school serving day and boarding students in grades 6 through 12.
- Alumni of record: 4,500
- Total student enrollment: 487
- Average class size: 13
- Student/faculty ratio: 8:1
- Total faculty: 100
- 70% with advanced degrees
- 50% live on campus
- Faculty members average 18 years' experience in their field
54-acre campus located in Pennington, NJ
10 miles from Princeton, NJ
60 miles from New York City
40 miles from Philadelphia
- Four academic buildings,with a new Humanities building in planning stages now
- Meckler Library
- Campus Center
- Dining Hall
- Health Center
- Sports facilities: indoor swimming pool, wellness center, various sports fields, outdoor tennis courts
- New student applications: 583
- New students enrolled: 116
- Students receiving financial aid: 30%
- Middle School Day: $31,250
- Upper School Day: $32,170
- Boarding Supplement: $15,600
- Center for Learning Supplement: $18,000
- Communication Skills Supplement: $14,300
- ESL Supplement: $2,750
- Academic/Math Skills Tutorial Supplement (per semester): $2,100
English I and II; Geometry, Algebra I and II, Pre-Calculus; Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Advanced Research in Molecular Biology, Physics; U.S. History, World History; German III and IV; French III and IV; Spanish II, III and IV; Latin III and IV.
English Literature and Composition, English Language and Composition; U.S. History, Macroeconomics, Government and Politics, Modern European History; Statistics, Calculus AB and BC; Latin V, French V, German V, Spanish V; Physics, Chemistry, Biology; Art Portfolio, Music Theory.
Easily accessible by NJ Transit/Amtrak/SEPTA (15-minute drive), and by air (Philadelphia and Newark Airports approximately one-hour drive)
This information is current as of August 2013.