Express yourself through original short stories and poetry.
Campers will immerse themselves in the writing process, with a particular focus on short stories and poetry. Campers will:
- Read and discuss works of classical and contemporary authors
- Write and revise their own writing
- Work in small workshop-style groups to develop their craft in an ideal, encouraging environment
- Be introduced to various inspirations for their work, including an off campus trip
- Enrollment will be limited to 10 students, so each student will receive clear and specific feedback from the instructor to help improve creative work
CAMP OPEN TO:
- Camp Director: Lisa Fitzpatrick, Teacher of English
Boys and girls ages 10-15
Pennington Summer Programs T-shirt, lunch
ITEMS TO BRING:
Spiral notebook with lined paper and pens/pencils. Laptops and iPads are optional.
Week of July 10
Before-and after-camp care is available for an additional charge.
Our camps fill up very quickly— please click this link to register today!