How should I give?
Tax-deductible gifts can be made in the following ways:
• Give Green: Help us to eliminate the use of paper, postage, and fossil fuels by making a gift online.
• Check or money order: Please make payable to The Pennington School and send to The Pennington School Pennington Fund, 112 West Delaware Avenue, Pennington, NJ 08534. Or you may call the Development Office directly at 609–737–6121.
• Appreciated Securities: By giving appreciated long-term stock directly to Pennington, you may receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full value of the stock. Gifts of securities are valued at the median price on the date of transfer to Pennington. Stock can either by delivered to the School or transferred electronically. Read how to make a gift of securities to Pennington or contact Director of Advancement Charlie Brown in the Development Office at 609–737–6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wire Transfers: Read how to complete a wire transfer transaction.
• Matching Gifts: More than 1,000 companies match donations made to independent schools by their employees and retirees. The value of an individual gift can be doubled—even tripled—through corporate matching gifts. Because matching gifts should be initiated by the donor, please inquire whether your employer has such a program and, if so, obtain the proper forms to forward with your contribution. You may also use our
Matching Gifts page
to search for your employer and in some cases retrieve the required forms. We will fill out and return the forms to your company, which will then issue a matching gift contribution directly to Pennington. A Pennington donor receives full credit for both the original gift and the amount of the match.