Directions for Parents using HighSchoolSports.net | Directions for Coaches/Team Managers using HighSchoolSports.net
Directions for Parents using HighSchoolSports.net
- Log on to http://www.highschoolsports.net/
- Click “Sign In” on the top toolbar
- Select either the “Join Now” or “Join Today” link on the left hand side of your screen
- Enter the required information and click submit
- You have now created a HighSchoolSports.net profile
- To get notifications for teams at The Pennington School select “Team Subscriptions & Notifications”
- Next select “more schools” to locate The Pennington School
- Then choose the team for which you wish to receiving information
- Once you choose that team click “Add to My Teams below”
- From here you can pick what type of notifications you want via email.
Assuming you only want to receive notifications by email, you have completed the process and can sign out.
To receive notifications via text or Twitter, go back to My Profile and select “Email/Text/Twitter settings”
- Then click “Add Email/Text/Twitter”
- Select the circle for text and Twitter, add the required information and save
- To see The Pennington School page select “Home”, where you can view team schedules, pages, photos and more
- Sign out to go back to the HighSchoolSports.net homepage.
Directions for Coaches/Team Managers using HighSchoolSports.net
- Open email received from Jerry Eure
Select the first link in the email to set up your account
- This will take you to the “Password Setup” page
- Your email address automatically becomes your username (ignore hyphen at the end, it does not mean anything)
- Next enter a password of your choice and select the “Go” button
- This will take you to the HighSchoolSports.net homepage where you can log in after you have set up your account
Make sure you select coaches in the top left-hand corner before logging in
- Enter your email and password to log in
- You will now be on your Stat Manger Page
- At the top you will see four drop down menu’s (ALL SCHOOLS, ALL GENDERS, ALL LEVELS, and SPORT)
- Select the appropriate options for your sport
- The next three drop down menu’s are specific to date range
- The first drop down menu will read “Today” which is what you want it to be
- The next two boxes next to it will read the date of the day you are logging in
- You may leave the second drop down menu at the date of the day you are logging in
With the third drop down menu you have your choice of putting the date of the game you are reporting, or the final day of your season, which will show your whole schedule.
- From there you are able to enter your scores which will be sent straight to The Pennington School website.