What to Bring
Dorm rooms are furnished with single (twin XL) beds, bureaus, desks, desk chairs, and a mirror. There will be a limited number of bunkable beds available when students arrive. To request these beds, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 609-737-1838.
- Single bedsheets (twin XL length), pillow, pillowcases
- Bath towels, face towels, washcloths
- Shower caddy
- Blankets and/or quilt
- Desk lamp and/or floor lamp (no halogen bulbs)
- Clothes basket/laundry bag
- Bathroom cleaning supplies (cleaner, sponge, toilet brush) for residents of Buck Hall only
- Power strips (no extension cords are allowed)
- General cleaning supplies (all-purpose wipes); vacuum cleaners provided
Students may use the free washing machines and dryers in the dormitories, or they may use a weekly laundry service that picks up and delivers to campus. Students interested in this service may sign up prior to the start of school, but they will also have a few days to do so once school begins. These arrangements can be made through the Dean of Students Office.
- Refrigerators are not permitted; there are communal refrigerators in all dormitory lounges.
- Fire regulations prohibit the use of halogen lamps, candles, or cooking devices of any kind.
- Irons must have an automatic shut-off feature.
- No desktop monitor may be larger than 27".
- Televisions are not permitted.
- Gaming consoles are not permitted.
For more information, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 609-737-1838.