- The Pennington School is proud to offer a large variety of healthful choices each day for our students and faculty. Lunch is included as part of tuition for all day students, and the dining hall is open for breakfast and dinner for all of our boarding school students.
Recent Dining Hall Highlights:
- All-new Tuscan Bistro pizza and pasta station, beautifully designed with a brick oven centerpiece
- The Chef’s Table balances comfort-style hot entrees and side dishes with global cuisine and offers daily vegan and/or gluten-free options as well as a station designed for student-athletes called "power plates."
- Wellness Wednesday specials introduce students to new tastes and educate them about the benefits of superfoods, eating more fruits and vegetables, and how foods affect mood and balance.
- Special menus recognize of cultural heritage months and celebrate diversity through food.
- Special events throughout the year will include a Pop-Up Café, guest chef series, a teaching kitchen, and a visit from the Smoky Roads Traveling BBQ.
Monday through Friday
Breakfast: 7:00 – 8:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:35 – 1:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Brunch: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.