April 12, 2018
Pennington Giving Day is a twenty-four hour period of time when our community comes together to support the mission of the School: to develop individual excellence in all of our students. Every gift made during this day supports current students and gives them the opportunity to have an outstanding educational experience.
- What is Pennington Giving Day?
- How do I make a gift?
- Is there a minimum donation amount?
- How do I decide where to give?
- Can I send a gift by mail or phone?
- Can I make a pledge?
- Can I give stock in support of Pennington Giving Day?
- Is it safe to make my gift online?
- Will my Pennington Giving Day contribution be tax-deductible?
- What can I do to help get the word out about Pennington Giving Day?
To make a gift online, click on the “Give Now” button above and it will take you to an online giving form. If you’re having problems, you may call the Development Office at 609-737-6149. Thank you for your support!
Yes, you can. Please contact Charlie Brown so that we can facilitate a gift of a securities transfer:
Charlie Brown, Director of Advancement
The Pennington School
112 West Delaware Avenue
Pennington, NJ 08534–1601
Tel: (609) 737–6103; Fax: (609) 737–7422